AN EYE FOR THE IDEA
You have the concept. You can see it in your mind. But how to get it down on paper so the client will get as excited about it as you? Enter Tom Fee, stage right. We speak your language, and your client’s as well. Even if you need a little help setting the scene or describing the action, we have the visual vocabulary and dynamic acuity to turn your direction into a media production your clients can fully imagine and totally buy off on.
GIVING BACK WHAT MATTERS MOST ConocoPhillips and olympic swimming medalist Cullen Jones team up to help inner-city kids in a very personal way:
Cullen Jones: "I didn't learn to swim so I could win a gold medal. I learned to swim because when I was five years old, I almost drowned."
CJ: "Nine people drown each day in the US. In fact, drowning is the second leading cause of accidental death in the US."
CJ: "Many minority kids just don't have the opportunity to learn to swim, and as a result they are much more likely to drown."
CJ: "ConocoPhillips and USA Swimming are teming up to change that."
CJ: "The Make A Splash program is teaching kids across the US how to swim."
VO: "Passing on what matters to the ones who matter most." ConocoPhillips. Energy for Tomorrow.
1) Our hero, with high expectations for the match, is being encouraged by his coach. “This’ll be a cakewalk,” he says.
2) The other boxer enters the ring. He’s a bit bigger than we first expected.
3) Company logo on screen. “You don’t need to be afraid of playing the Lottery online.”
4) The online experience just made playing the Lottery a lot bigger.
GIVE THEM YOUR ALL Between homework, reports and after-school activities, keeping track of where everyone needs to be can be a real challenge. SBC Internet Services makes it easier than ever to keep track of all your important plans.
1) Keeping up with homework can be difficult for kids as well as confusing for Mom and Dad. SBC provides internet tools that will keep you ahead of your studies.
2) And when it comes time to put together that special report, SBC is right there to help out.
3) Even scheduling the kids’ activities makes it easier to keep your goals in sight.
4) Now momsand dads can feel confident that their children are prepared for anything that may come along.
FANTASY LAND Hollywood is known as a place where stories are told, and dreams come true. And Hollywood Casinos brings the action closer to home, making it possible for their customers to live out their biggest dreams.
1) Our couple is having a fabulous time at the slots. The young beau in the western shirt is cheering her on with gusto.
2) As we see them being interviewed in front of the casino, we see that her beau isn’t as young as she may have remembered. We wonder what else she may be exaggerating.
3) Winning on the slots is a fabulous experience. This guy tells a tale of how he left the casino with literally buckets of cash.
4) As our friend is being interviewed outside the casino, we notice those buckets may have been exaggerated . . . if maybe just a little.
YOU HAD TO ASK When you have questions about last night’s game, get the update the very next morning in the Dallas Morning News. This TV Spot lets you know where the stories come from.
1) Our hero muses aloud “I wonder how the game went last night.”
2) “Facing elimination with three minutes left, Mavs were saved by Dirk’s burst,” Says a familiar voice from off screen.
3) Pull back to reveal Dirk Nowitzki reading the Dallas Morning News aloud, with a comment about the great writing in the sports article.
4) Pull back to reveal Dallas Morning News sportswriter David Moore.
STRAIGHT FROM THE PRESIDENT TO YOU Sometimes the best way to tell your audience about changes that your organization is making from the ground up is to have your company president speak directly. This straightforward approach was exactly the concept that the Texas Lottery was looking for.